Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things

There have been a bunch of things I meant to blog about in the past couple of months and have just forgotten so this will be a random post of the things I meant to tell you, but never got around to.

1) Remember this bruise? The bruise that I got from the IV when I gave birth to Mike almost 14 months ago? Yeah, that bruise. It still hasn't gone away.

2) Mikes 12 month stats: Weight = 23 lb 10 oz; Height = 30.5 inches; Head Circumference = 49cm. For height and weight he is right around the 75th percentile. His head however ranks him in the 97th percentile.

3) Brad has pretty much made Mike's aquarium his own. When we decided to get Mike a goldfish bowl, I thought it would be just that. A bowl with a few goldfish in it. Brad had other plans. We began with the "starter" aquarium kit a little 3 gallon tank that included everything you needed...just add fish and water. After a few months Brad decided we needed to upgrade so a 10 gallon tank was purchased and additional fish were bought. Now we have two of the original three goldfish, 5 tetras (all named Gill) a sucker fish and a missing frog. Brad also added a monstrosity of a castle to "give the fish somewhere to hide." Whatever works. Mike loves to watch the fish and erupts into fits of giggles if he is looking through the glass on one side and you look through the glass on the other side.

And of course the obligatory picture of Mike...

1 comment:

  1. You should really press your husband about that missing frog..

    ReplyDelete