Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Sam

Years before the idea of a "real" baby had even crossed our minds, we adopted our first baby. A sweet, little girl named Sammy. Over the years Sam (Sam-O, Samboni, Pumpkin, Slam, Sam-burrito, and a ton more that I can't think of right now) has been the best dog we could have ever asked for. Even though she is a "vicious Pit Bull," she is the sweetest dog I've ever had hands down. She is a loving, gentle creature who tolerates our son and loves her cat. She is my little brown dog.



This was taken the weekend after we got her, which also coincided with her first trip to Wyoming.
She loves to play tetherball. I think she was more than a little mad when my dad took down the tetherball pole. Anytime we are at a playground with one, she still plays.



A little older and a little more grey, but still our Sweet Sam.

1 comment:

  1. SAMMY HAS CERTAINLY CHANGED MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS BULLY DOGS. I KNOW SHE WILL PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE IN ST. LOUIS! MK

    ReplyDelete