Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Cell Phone Pictures

I suppose the title says it all, but here are some completely random cell phone pictures for the past little while.

Mr. Yogurt Face. Please notice the spoon in his right hand. I would like to point out that while he insists on holding a spoon, he in no way actually uses the spoon. He will attempt to use a fork, but not a spoon. Perhaps he sees spoons as an inferior utensil?


Because with a toddler you never know when a tantrum will hit. Perhaps someone just told him that Hokey Pokey Elmo was taking a break, or maybe Kitty looked at him funny. We'll never know.
Mike's first ear infection. We had a lot of snuggle time that week. I believe his internal monologue was "sit on you mommy" (hi mom!)

My dad made this table for us for Christmas 2 years ago. Mike thinks that Grandpa made him his own personal jungle gym. In all honestly Mike is probably right about this one.
Nothing weird about taking a chair for a walk in Lowe's.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last photo!!! ..and of course the accompanying comment! The tantrum picture is classic ..I can almost hear him, and yes, definitely, Kitty looked at him funny.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete