These are one of the things I made for the Superbowl party we went to on Sunday. When Brad walked into the kitchen minutes after I had finished frosting them he asked me "who is number 6." Boys! Sheesh.
Ha ha ...boys are so funny. I had a guy in the DI yesterday tell me that the reason I was about to buy a new sewing machine was because of the green and gold. He was referring to a duster and a heart shaped basket that he was currently holding in his two hands. I told him that he was correct.
Ha ha ...boys are so funny. I had a guy in the DI yesterday tell me that the reason I was about to buy a new sewing machine was because of the green and gold. He was referring to a duster and a heart shaped basket that he was currently holding in his two hands. I told him that he was correct.
ReplyDeletexo.