Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Snowmaggedon"

Saint Louis is currently in the middle of the "storm of the century." It started yesterday afternoon with rain which turned into freezing rain last night. We are to expect up to an inch of freezing rain today followed by 16 or more inches of snow. I will be the first to admit that when Saint Louis starts freaking out about a winter storm I chuckle (remember this). This one is a bit different. You throw freezing rain/ice into the mix and I'm as big of a wuss as anyone, so imagine my joy when I checked my email this morning only to find an email from Peabody saying the office was closed. I feel like I'm in elementary school again and have a snow day...except I have a work laptop and probably should get some work done. For anyone who is worried, Brad is safely at the hospital and Mike and I are safely home. I'll try to post pictures later of the "extreme weather."

No comments:

Post a Comment