Thursday, June 24, 2010

No Post

Well, I guess the title is a bit of a misnomer, as this is an actual post. Just not a good post with cute pictures and witty commentary. Ok I usually don't have witty commentary but just go with me on this one. So there was no post yesterday (Wednesday) because I was in Chicago at a Cash Flow seminar for work. I was supposed to get home at about 8pm but my flight was delayed, then delayed some more and then delayed even more so it is now 12:24am on Thursday morning and I just got home. What are you doing writing a blog at this hour you ask? Well I had to pump and decided why not multitask. So yep, this is a crap post because I'm in a crap mood. My flight was delayed 4 hours so I didn't get to see my baby boy at all today (yesterday???), I have to be to work in less than 8 hours (guess that means I won't be getting 8 hours of sleep tonight) and instead of climbing into bed and cuddling up to my husband, I get to be attached to a stupid breast pump.

Ok, rant finished. I'll be better tomorrow (later today???) and if you are lucky you might even get to see some cute pictures of Mr Michael.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment