As a funny side note, Brad introduced me to the head of the orthopedics department at SLU last night as his "baby mama." Nice honey. Nice.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
First Words???
Mike has fully entered the baby babble phase. When he gets mad instead of crying he just shouts things like ba-ba-da-ba-be-be-da-be louder and louder with a nice mad look on his face...it is actually pretty cute. So as new parents, Brad and I are attempting to decipher and pick out words from these rants (he does it when he isn't mad as well). Yesterday when I got home from work he was sitting on the floor babbling away something that sounded ridiculously like "dada dada dada" (the sweet wife that I am, I told him to keep that one in until Sunday so he could surprise daddy with a little "dada dada" action on father's day). A few minutes later I could have sworn he switched it up to baaayyy-beeee, baaayyy-beeee. And this morning he combined the two into baayyy-beee dada dada, baaayyy-beee dada. Could my kid's first words really be baby daddy? Perhaps this is a sign that we have been living in Saint Louis a little too long. 
As a funny side note, Brad introduced me to the head of the orthopedics department at SLU last night as his "baby mama." Nice honey. Nice.
As a funny side note, Brad introduced me to the head of the orthopedics department at SLU last night as his "baby mama." Nice honey. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment