Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Random Thoughts

1) The minute I tried to think of a "random thought" my mind went completely blank

2) I tell people my favorite fruit are grapes. I'm not sure if that is true though. I really like watermelon and peaches. But only ripe peaches. Maybe I say grapes because they are available pretty much year round, and I do like grapes an awful lot.

3) I don't like artificial banana flavor at all. Pudding, popsicles, candy, yuck. That being said, I do like bananas.

4) Mike woke up nice and early this morning (5:30am). I brought him into bed with me to feed him and then we snuggled for about 40 minutes. It was the absolute best part of my day...even though he puked all over me...twice.

5) I don't think the picture on my "Scenic Earthscapes" calendar is that great this month.

6) I miss dollar tacos.

7) I just ordered new phones for Brad and me. I have a love/hate relationship with my phone. I love it. It is the perfect phone for me, but it is dying a sad slow death. The volume is ridiculously poor so the only way I can hear people when I'm talking to them is if they are on speaker phone...makes talking on the phone in public a little awkward. I also have to fight with it for 5 minutes each time I want to charge it to try to wiggle the cord to get it in just the right place. But I love the phone. I wish I could take it to a phone doctor and make it magically better. Ah well, my new phone will be here in 2 days!!!

8) I miss Mike and Brad. Mike is home with my parents right now. Brad is in Chicago until Thursday.

9) I think Sam is mad at me. Poor girl doesn't get nearly as much attention now that Mike has entered the scene.

10) I'm hungry. I'm always hungry. I eat all the time. *sigh*



Here is a semi-grainy picture of Mike from dinner last night (taken with my cell phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment