Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Randomness

This is what happens when a sweet sweet baby sleeps on you - he leaves a cute little ear imprint on your arm :)


This is me as of yesterday.  I gained just under 40 pounds with Ryan.  I'm down about 30 pounds. 

Mike is constantly taking EVERYTHING off of his bed (6 stuff animals and 4 blankets) and piling them all up somewhere random.  Yesterday Sammy was his target.  I have said it before and I'll say it again, our dog is quite amazing to put up with all the crap our kid throws at her.  Vicious pit bull my butt.

It would appear I spend a lot of time playing the role of a baby mattress.  Honestly I don't mind one tiny bit.  Look at that red hair...let's all say it together now..."Awwwwwww"

Mike loves riding tricycles at school (or as he calls it "bicycles" - I don't think he would understand the conversation about "bi" meaning two and "tri" meaning three, but anyway, and this picture is obviously not at daycare, it is his tricylce in our driveway).  Anyway, when he rides he likes to drag his left foot, which has resulted in him burning through shoes at an alarming rate.  I think we are going to start plastering shoe goo onto the toes of his shoes to (hopefully) make his shoes last longer than a few days or weeks.

You may remember baby Landon.  He is now an adorable nine-month old baby.  Unfortunately he is having surgery today, so please throw whatever thoughts and prayers you can in the direction of him and his family and hope for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me a big smile on Saturday morning ! MK

    ReplyDelete