Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something I meant to remember, then forgot then remembered again...

This is a story I want to remember to embarrass Mike with when he is a teenager.  It happened during the first day or so that Ryan was home with us so I must have forgotten it in the new baby haze.  Luckily I remembered it recently and can share it with all of you.

I was sitting on the couch in the playroom nursing Ryan while Mike was playing with his toys.  After a few minutes, Mike came over to me and asked what I was doing.  I explained that I was feeding Ryan.  He looked confused and skeptical so I explained that Ryan gets milk from mommy and that is what he eats.  Mike thought about it for a minute then told me he wanted some milk.  I told him to go into the kitchen and ask daddy for some milk.  He looked upset and said "No mommy, I want mommy milk."  I told him that the mommy milk was just for Ryan.  He thought about it some more and then pointed to the breast I was nursing Ryan on and said "Ryan Milk" then pointed to the other one and said "Michael milk."  I chuckled and told him no, but at the same time I was pretty impressed by his deduction skills.  Two boobs - two boys, made perfect sense to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment