I know I've said it before and I'll probably say it again but Mike absolutely adores Ryan. Every morning he runs into our room to see him and frequently wants to hold him, kiss him, hug him and lay by him. I guess I need to keep stating how cute there are together so someday if they fight a lot I can look back at when they were babies and in love with each other. I realize I always talk about how much Mike loves Ryan, but it becomes more obvious everyday that Ryan feels the same way. He will crane his neck as far as he can to watch Mike and nothing will break his concentration.
 |
| Mike covering Ryan up with a blanket before and outing. He is amazingly helpful when it comes to Ryan. |
 |
| Mike was laying next to Ryan and said "Mommy take a picture of me and baby Ryan" so I did. |
No comments:
Post a Comment