Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sesame Street Live


I was given two tickets to Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music at the Peabody Opera House last week.  The tickets included access to the Peabody Lounge (with complimentary food and beverages), free valet parking and loge box seating.  Brad was devastated he couldn't go (ha ha ha yeah right), but Mike and I made a nice "date" night of it.  Mommy was a sucker and bought him his very own Elmo souvenir.  He loved the show.  I felt a little stabby, but it was worth the joy it brought to Michael.  He was very concerned every time Elmo went off stage and had to point him out every time he came back. 

1 comment:

  1. Mike is braver than I, all those scary monsters would give me bad dreams for days. He was even able to drag one home, crazy. MK

    ReplyDelete