Things around here have been really busy lately - which I'm going to blame for my lack of blogging the past few weeks. My parents drove out from Wyoming for Christmas, after 5 fun filled days of hiking, the zoo, Christmas, and loving on an adorable grandson, we drove up to Wisconsin to spend some time with my grandpa who is having some health issues. My sister flew in from Colorado and spent the week with us then drove back to St. Louis with me to fly home (people were a little worried about my driving 6 hours alone with a toddler being almost 35 weeks pregnant). After I got back from Wisconsin we had some friends stay with us for a day or so. Now I am back at work in my new role (manager of internal financial reporting) and gearing up for year end reporting. Oh yeah, and baby #2 will be here in about a month. I'm hoping to update things around here regularly, but please bear with me if I seem absent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment