Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nesting?


This past weekend I cleaned the nursery (since Mike is now in his "big boy room"), washed and put away all the baby clothes, cleaned my room, scrubbed the bassinet and cooked like a mad person (including the lovely bread shown above).  Raised their eyebrows and uttered the word "nesting."  I think both my mom and my boss will have a conniption fit if I have this baby any earlier than the end of January.  My mom, because she wants more than anything to be here (she flies in on Jan 27) and my boss because it is year end and things are CRAZY.  I guess time will tell.  I'm pretty sure with Mike I went through a nesting phase about two weeks before he was born.  Any guesses on when baby #2 will be arriving?  

1 comment:

  1. I get it all, except why did you have to clean Brad? Did it take a firehose or a series of baby wipes? MK

    ReplyDelete