 |
| Perhaps they are discussing the "bro code" |
Last Saturday we were eating lunch together. Brad poured himself a beer and left the bottle sitting on the table. While I was waiting for Mike to finish his "noo-nles" (noodles) I picked up the bottle and started blowing across the top...you know like a flute. Apparently this was not ok with Mike. He quickly pointed at me and sharply told me "no Mommy, daddy's beer." I explained to him that the bottle was empty, daddy's beer was in a cup and I was just using the bottle to make music. This did NOT appease him. As I picked the bottle up again, he got a little more bossy (no idea where that comes from) and yelled "NO Mommy" while reaching across the table, grabbing the bottle from me and placing it next to Brad while saying "here daddy." Finding this whole situation hilarious I started laughing. Apparently Mike thought that was inappropriate too because he started pointing his little finger at me and saying over and over "Mommy NOT funny." Brad looked at me, cracked a smile and smugly said "what, he is 2 and already has the 'bro code' down." Guess I learned my lesson.
Somethings can't be taught, luckily many of these things are instinctual. AT two Mike already can tell you don't have the proper reverence for the brewers art. But you are a girl so he still loves you. MK
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...I had to read that outloud to my roommates! I can't stop giggling.
ReplyDeletexo, sk