Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Pictures

Baby #2 arrives this week.  Yes we have a name picked out (first name at least), no I'm not sharing it with you yet.  With Mike I ended up having a c-section, so baby #2 is scheduled to arrive via c-section as well (the fact that he is breach as breach can be solidified that decision for us).  Assuming he doesn't decide to arrive on his own earlier, we will be meeting him Tuesday morning.  Therefore last weekend was our last weekend as a family of 3.  My mom flew in Friday evening and happily agreed to babysit Saturday night so Brad and I could have one last night out before "we are surrounded by rugrats" (Brad's exact phrase). Before we headed out my mom was kind enough to snap a few pictures, amazingly the first of our little family was the best.  It kind of went downhill from there.

Please keep your comments to yourself about my "puffy" face.  I am going to argue it is the angle and has nothing to do with being 39 weeks pregnant and eating a lot of cookies.

 I'm not sure why Brad is making this face.  Maybe Mike "tooted"???

"Mike, please look at grandma...MIKE, please look at grandma...MIKE, PLEASE LOOK AT GRANDMA" 

"Kisses Mommy, Kisses" (I love how he puts his little hands on either side of my face when giving me kisses).


 I threw this one in because everyone seems to want to see belly pictures. 

And one more just because...

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Love these pictures! Is Brad allowed to wear that shirt at work? Awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, this must be babyeve . tomorrow they unwrap you and out comes your present. MK

    ReplyDelete