I love it!! Totally worth making a video of, and I love the tiny bouncing he does at the very end :)
I DID NOT REALIZE MIKE WAS INTO INTERPRATIVE BINKY DANCING. APPARENTLY ALL THE SPINNING MAKES HIM DIZZY. THANKS FOR SHARING. MK
Did he sign up for creative dance at his new daycare? If not, he should.xo,Mom
Ha ha, oh, Erin this made me laugh! He's so stinkin' cute! And, I agree with Sarah, the bounce at the end is awesome!
So cute!! He has a lot of rhythm! MOM Kathy
I love it!! Totally worth making a video of, and I love the tiny bouncing he does at the very end :)
ReplyDeleteI DID NOT REALIZE MIKE WAS INTO INTERPRATIVE BINKY DANCING. APPARENTLY ALL THE SPINNING MAKES HIM DIZZY. THANKS FOR SHARING. MK
ReplyDeleteDid he sign up for creative dance at his new daycare? If not, he should.
ReplyDeletexo,
Mom
Ha ha, oh, Erin this made me laugh! He's so stinkin' cute! And, I agree with Sarah, the bounce at the end is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! He has a lot of rhythm! MOM Kathy
ReplyDelete