Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dinner Time

Mike is a fantastic eater. He eats pretty much whatever we offer him, and he eats a lot of it. Last Saturday Brad and I planned a date night(!!!), so I decided to feed him dinner before we left so the babysitter would have one less thing to worry about. I baked some fish sticks, and heated up some broccoli with cheese sauce. I gave him a little bit of tartar sauce, and a little bit of ketchup for his fish sticks. He happily dug into the tartar sauce and ketchup, eating both plain with his fingers until they ran out. Once the sauces were gone he moved onto the fish sticks and broccoli. He gobbled up a fish sticks, but was a little more picky about the broccoli. He would place a piece of broccoli in his mouth, suck off all of the cheese sauce and then spit it out. I realize this isn't so funny on its own. What is funny is the collection of broccoli pieces that began to pile up on his bib.


Don't worry, he ended up cleaning his plate in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment