Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Brain Freeze
I'm having a bit of a blogger brain freeze today where I can't think of anything funny or witty to say or write about. Not that I usually say things that are funny or witty, but today is worse than usual. So here are some pictures to tide you over until my brain decides to function again.
We were finally able to take Mike's water table outside. It is way more fun when I don't cringe every time I hear water splashing on the floor.
Yep, he is wearing a baseball hat, came cargo shorts, a little layered t-shirt and sandals. You would be hard pressed to find anything cuter.
Oh, maybe it wasn't so hard after all...here he is attempting to blow on his pinwheel while wearing a baseball hat, camo cargo shorts, a layered t-shirt and sandals. Definitely cuter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it would appear as if "like father, like son" could very well apply in this instance. MK
ReplyDelete