Friday, March 25, 2011

Things to Remember: Kissing

Mike is very sweet and affectionate. We are constantly giving him hugs and kisses so he happily gives them in return. If you ask for a hug he will wrap his little arms around your neck, lay his head on your shoulder and give you a nice squeeze. It is ridiculously sweet. Kisses on the other hand were something I loved in idea, but in practice I usually found myself shrinking away a bit...until recently! Up until a few days ago Mike's idea of a kiss was a big open-mouthed slobber often accompanied by a bite. I found myself constantly saying "we don't use our teeth when we kiss" and then wiping the baby slobber of my cheek. Now he has the pucker and the smack down pat. If you ask him for a kiss, he will pucker up and then come at you planting one right on the mouth. If it takes him a minute to get to you, his pucker will turn into full on fish lips. Cutest.thing.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment