Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things to Remember

Mike has started playing a little game with me. We will be sitting on the floor of the living room or play room happily playing with his toys and he will suddenly turn away and crawl toward the kitchen as fast as he can. I wait until he reaches the tile then call out "Michael...where ARE you going?" He will turn back toward me give me a big smile and sit down. I then reply with something along the lines of "come back silly boy." He looks at me some more, flashes another huge grin and acts like he is going to crawl further into the kitchen. I then open my arms up wide and say "come back Michael." At this point he starts crawling furiously toward me and right onto my lap usually pulling himself up to wrap his little arms around my neck. Sweetest.thing.ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment