Thursday, September 9, 2010

Air Travel - Mike's perspective

So my mom made a big deal about flying alone with me over the weekend. I don't know what her deal is, it was fine. Anyway I've taken over her blog to tell you what it was really like.


Everything started out great. We hung out at the airport for a while, I smiled and waved at everyone around me and held down mom's suitcase so it wouldn't go anywhere.



After we got on the plane, mom was nice enough to let me have the window seat. I spent some time looking out the window and checking out my seat. I made sure that the people around me knew that I was there by trying to climb over the seat to wave at them. They all seemed pretty nice and waved back.

Mom insisted on holding me while we took off (can we say over-protective, sheesh mom). Maybe I did get a little bit antsy but I REALLY wanted to look at the cute stewardess sitting behind us. Anyway, after we were way up in the air mom was nice enough to give me a snack. I do love puffs.


After my snack I did a bit of light reading. The Sky Mall sure does have some weird stuff in it.


I guess my light reading put my right to sleep because before I knew it I was asleep in mom's arms.

After I woke up from my nap I was a little bit cranky because the pressure kept changing and my ears wouldn't pop. Luckily mom distracted me with more snacks and bouncing so I only cried for a minute. Then the cute stewardess was back for me to flirt with! So there you have it, flying with me is easie peasie. Sheesh mom. Lighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment