Friday, July 30, 2010

Public Service Announcement

I know this blog is usually completely dedicated to the cute and adorable things my son does on a daily basis, but today I find it necessary to diverge from my usually posts and post a little public service announcement. Now, this is directed toward users of women's restrooms because, well, I don't use men's restrooms so I'm not sure if these "suggestions" go both way.

1) After you finish your business check the seat...if it is wet, DRY it off. Never, I repeat never leave the stall if the seat is wet. Its just gross for the next person who comes in...is it pee, is it splash back from the flush?? It doesn't matter. Its gross either way and the wetness soaks through the toilet seat covers.

2) If you throw something away in the little garbage can in the stall make sure that you get it ALL the way into the garbage. Don't leave half of it hanging out. That is also quite gross.

3) Wash your hands. No, really, wash your hands. Don't turn on the water for 2 seconds then turn it off. Turn it on, lather up some soap, sing a little song in your head while lathering, then rinse it off. Seriously, if you can't even pretend to really wash your hands at work what do you do when you are alone?

Ok, that's all I have for now. More pictures of Mike to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment