I learned a few months ago that the White House will send greetings for all sorts of things such as births, weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. So I sent in the required information for Mike's birth and wouldn't you know it we got a card in the mail about 6 weeks later. If you want more information here is a link.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
A letter from the White House
It isn't everyday that you get a letter from the White House. Actually, I can honestly say I've never gotten a letter from the White House. Mike can't make that same declaration. He received a personally addressed letter from the White House greeting office welcoming him to the world.

I learned a few months ago that the White House will send greetings for all sorts of things such as births, weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. So I sent in the required information for Mike's birth and wouldn't you know it we got a card in the mail about 6 weeks later. If you want more information here is a link.
I learned a few months ago that the White House will send greetings for all sorts of things such as births, weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. So I sent in the required information for Mike's birth and wouldn't you know it we got a card in the mail about 6 weeks later. If you want more information here is a link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment