Even though I had to work today which was not so fun I'm in a pretty good mood and here is why:
1) We FINALLY got our new iphones (not new new iphone4s, but new to us iphone3gs'. I say FINALLY because it took almost 2 weeks of headaches for them to get here. I placed the order online and 5 days later I got an email from ATT saying they needed more information (5 freaking days???) so I called them and they told me there was a glitch in the system and our orders weren't actually placed (are you freaking kidding me???) so they replaced our order and after another 3 days our phones finally shipped. When they arrived we activated them but they wouldn't work (seriously people???) so my wonderful lovely mom spent the better part of 5 hours yesterday getting both my and Brad's phone working which involved multiple calls to ATT and sitting Brad's phone outside for an hour (don't ask me why, but that is what they told her to do).
2) I got to go shopping with my mom today and she bought me two super cute dresses, and Brad even came along.
3) Delicious Mexican food for dinner with one Dr. O'Boynick and the ever lovely Katie.
4) I don't have to work tomorrow!!!
5) I have the most adorable baby in the whole wide world (proof below).
That's all for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment