Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

I mentioned yesterday that we got a bike trailer for our anniversary this year, Tuesday night we decided to try it out. I won't say that Mike loved it and I won't say hated it. He seemed perfectly content but not necessarily excited about it. I think he may have been a little confused about this new contraption. That being said, I think we will get a lot of use out of it.
Getting all buckled in
Mike and Tuff Guy ready to go (notice the lack of helmet in this picture versus the first one...yes I am a bad bad parent and took it off because it was causing a ridiculous amount of strife and is still a bit too big for him. I figured since we were just taking a short ride around the neighborhood it would be ok...you can still judge me if you want to).

Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment