This was Mike's bassinet when he was a wee little guy that still slept in our room. After we moved him into his own room, and his crib the bassinet stayed in our room just because I never moved it. Oftentimes in the morning I would sit him in it with a few toys while I got ready. He would happily play with the toys. Over the weekend he decided that trying to escape from the bassinet would be much more fun than playing with toys in the bassinet. Needless to say, I won't be putting him in it anymore when I get ready.Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Dive Bombing
This was Mike's bassinet when he was a wee little guy that still slept in our room. After we moved him into his own room, and his crib the bassinet stayed in our room just because I never moved it. Oftentimes in the morning I would sit him in it with a few toys while I got ready. He would happily play with the toys. Over the weekend he decided that trying to escape from the bassinet would be much more fun than playing with toys in the bassinet. Needless to say, I won't be putting him in it anymore when I get ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment