Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas List


The other night I randomly started asking Mike about a Christmas list.  After he exhausted the list of things he wants (which included a lot of different stuffed animals, "TOYS!!!" and Lady and the Tramp), we moved onto what we should get other people for Christmas.  So if Mike were in charge of Christmas shopping here is what some of you would be getting:

Grandma Cami: Books, a Christmas tree, underwear
Grandpa Mike: a Christmas tree, a polka-dotted pocket knife 
Sarah: a Christmas tree (anyone sensing a theme here) with a BIG, HUGE star on top
Daddy: Work (when asked what daddy likes, this is what Mike shouted out), a playground with "a slide, and climbers, and a bridge and a big slide," a man (???) and a Christmas tree
Sammy: black dog toys
Ryan: "TOYS!!!"
Mommy: Diamonds

I don't know about you guys, but I think he really knows what he is talking about.

1 comment:

  1. The boy certainly knows his mother, but do I detect a little prompting here? I can't help but wonder why he thinks I'd like underwear ;)
    It's always a pleasure to read your blog, Sweets!
    xxoo,
    Mom
    P.S. What does Alli get?

    ReplyDelete