They tried to tell me. Many friends and coworkers warned me that around 9-10 months their "sweet, sweet" babies turned into tiny, mischief makers. I shrugged them off - thinking there was no way my adorable, laid-back baby would turn a corner. It turns out they were all right and I was in denial. He has been spending the last 10 months watching and taking it all in, plotting and planning his adventures. The past few weeks I've had to turn on my eagle eye to watch him every.single.minute because if I turn my back for 3 seconds he is pouring out the dog's water; unraveling a roll of toilet paper; trying to eat magnets off of the refrigerator; or trying to climb into the fireplace - and he isn't even walking yet.
| When I busted him unraveling this roll of toilet paper he didn't even have the decency to look guilty, he just gave me his biggest smile, dimple and all. Oh goodness am I going to have my hands full. |
He is cute, but sometimes the devil takes over and makes him step up his creativity. MK
ReplyDelete