Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

These guys top the list of things I am thankful for

I'm sure most people will wait for tomorrow to talk about what they are thankful for, but I want to relish in family, friends and good food tomorrow.  So today you get a list of 10 things (big and small) that I am thankful for.

1) My family.  All of them.  Every last one.  From the people I live with to the ones who live states and countries away. 
2) Sammy.  Sweetest dog ever.
3) My job.  Some days I wish I didn't have to work, but I really do like my job, my coworks and my ability to support my family.
4) The gym at work.  Without it I would rarely (if ever) work out. 
5) Friends.  The kind who call me randomly; the kind who invite me to lunch; the kind who watch my kids; the kind who listen to anything I need to rant about and the kind who make me laugh.
6) Food. Eating it - cooking it.  Whatever.  I just like food.
7) My iphone.
8) Babies climbing into bed with me way too early in the morning to "cuddle me mommy"
9) Our house, with the kitchen I love, the backyard with the beautiful firely leaves and the garage that makes it so I don't have to scrape icy windows in the morning.
10) Jingle bell jam sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment