Warning: This may be a ridiculously long post about pretty much nothing. This is probably a pretty good indicator of what our life is normally like though :)
So after I picked Mike up on Thursday evening we ran to Target to buy Brad a new coffee maker. The other day Brad was considering moving our coffee maker upstairs so he could have coffee in the morning without have to run downstairs before he showers (so the coffee will be ready as soon as he gets downstairs). Now this may seem a bit silly to some of you, but consider this. Brad leaves most mornings around 4:30. meaning he wakes up about 4. So the extra 2-3 minutes it would take to run downstairs and get the coffee going are 2-3 less minutes of sleep, which he definitely needs. So we kind of contemplated different options...bringing the coffee maker upstairs so he could hit the button right before he got in the shower and have coffee as soon as he got out of the shower. The problem with this is our coffee maker is big and would take up lots of counter space, plus it would be kind of annoying to have a coffee maker in the bathroom. Option 2 was to buy a smaller coffee maker to put in the bathroom and option 3 is to suck it up and run downstairs.
Me, being the nice wife that I am :) thought of option 4...buy a programmable coffee maker so he could set it the night before and have coffee first thing in the morning without have to run downstairs prior to showering, or have a coffee maker in the bathroom (wow this post is really going nowhere fast)...anyway, so I decided it would be nice to surprise him with a new programmable coffee maker. So while Brad was on call Thursday night Mike and I headed to Target (my love for Target could be a whole other post) to find the perfect coffee maker. On our way to housewares we took a short detour through kid shoes because...well just because. I came across a display of super cute converse sneakers. I searched the rack semi-hoping to find something in Mike's size. Low and behold they had one pair left...in red...in Mike's size!!! So not only did we come home with a fancy schmancy programmable coffee maker, but also awesome RED converse sneakers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha ...I love Target, too! Nice photo shoot, I feel it is one of your crazier ones! :)
ReplyDeletePS, it's too bad the screaming, open-mouth photo doesn't have a better shot of 'Animal' on his shirt!
ReplyDelete