Before we left later that day to go grocery shopping I made an act like I was going to change Mike's clothes. Brad took offense so we actually left the house with Mike dressed like this. At least his shoes covered up the mismatched socks.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Fashion
Last Saturday I had to work which left Brad in charge of Mike for most of the day. I came home to a very happy little boy who had napped, played, eaten and had an all around good day. I was met a the door by this little guy.
Now, I made a comment about Mike's interesting outfit (if he was a little older I maybe would have thought he picked it out himself) to which Brad replied "what? it matches, it is blue...blue shirt and blue pants...what's the problem." Maybe it is just me but a baby blue tee on baby blue (high water) pants just looks funny. Also for the record, he was wearing mismatched socks :)
Before we left later that day to go grocery shopping I made an act like I was going to change Mike's clothes. Brad took offense so we actually left the house with Mike dressed like this. At least his shoes covered up the mismatched socks.
Before we left later that day to go grocery shopping I made an act like I was going to change Mike's clothes. Brad took offense so we actually left the house with Mike dressed like this. At least his shoes covered up the mismatched socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm with Mike on this it is an expression of their bohemian spirit and should be encouraged.HOWEVER , THE LACK OF CAMO AND CARGO POCKETS IS DISTURBING! MK
ReplyDeleteHaha ...I think he looks fine, but I couldn't stop staring at how many teeth he now has!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
S-