Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Christmas Vacation
Sorry I was kind of MIA last week but the Warlick family took a much needed vacation to spend the holidays in a remote corner of Wyoming with family. We flew into Salt Lake City on Christmas morning and were met at the airport two ecstatic grandparents, a thrilled aunt and a happy boyfriend. After many hellos and installing a car seat we were on our way...to Denny's...for Christmas breakfast. Just to clarify, Denny's was the closest thing to the airport that was open on Christmas morning. I must admit there is quite an interesting subset of the general population that makes their way to Denny's for breakfast on Christmas morning. After a quick breakfast we were in the car and ready for the two hour trek to my parent's house. During our week there we had a wonderful time. We spent Christmas together, played in the snow, saw old friends, rested, relaxed, rang in the new year and all around had a fantastic time. Per usual the week ended WAY too quickly and I'm pretty sure Mike came home with another chunk of my dad's heart (I don't think he would have it any other way). I can't wait until we can visit again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I seem to be missing a chunk of heart, too.
ReplyDeleteLove the video - will play it when the need for a chuckle arises.
xoxox,
mom