Thursday, February 25, 2010
Moving Out
Yesterday was the big day. The day that we moved Mike out of our room into his own. I cried. I know its silly and he is literally next door, but not having him right next to me each night in his little bassinet made me realize how fast time is going by. The next thing I know he will be leaving for college. Of course Brad found all of my teary-eyed-ness absolutely ridiculous. "He is literally 20 feet away Erin." Boys just don't understand. But in his defense he still held me while I cried. Fortunately his first night in his room went just fine. Here's hoping night 2 will see less tears (on my part).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a hard move - & I think you're brave doing it now! I waited until about 5 months & will probably wait that long again.
ReplyDeleteI would have waited longer but Brad thought it was time and we figured it would probably be a good idea to have him in his own room before I go back to work.
ReplyDelete