Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy Week (Mike's perspective)

This was a busy week for me. Mom, dad and I flew out to Wyoming to visit Grandpa Mike and Grandma Cami.



Grandpa Mike and I liked watching the Olympics a lot. My favorite was snowboarding and hockey. Dad tried to explain the rules of hockey to me, but I was more interested in other things.



I took my first trip to Grandpa's barn. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet the horses because I was sleeping, but next time I will try to stay awake.


I did a little modeling of the nice things that Grandma Cami bought me. This is my new fishing hat. Grandpa Mike tried to make it into a cowboy hat.


My aunt Sarah drove all the way from Salt Lake to see me, not once, but twice during the week so I got to spend lots of time playing with her! She gives really good smooches, and makes very nice hats!


I also got to meet my cousins Alia and Lyreal and my aunt Amber. Alia was great! She was really good at holding me and keeping me calm.


I also went cross country skiing with mom, dad and grandpa. I didn't fall at all!


Grandpa also played with me a lot. In this picture he was flying me around the room like an airplane.


But there was also work to be done. Here I am helping grandpa plow the snow with his tractor.

It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment