Monday, February 1, 2010

Maple Pecan Pull Aparts

I figured every once in a while I better talk about something besides Mike or you all might think I have a one track mind (which I do, but that's besides the point). So I decided to post the recipe for one of my favorite desserts (it can also double as a breakfast item).

3/4 c. chopped pecans
~1/2 c. butter
1/3 c. syrup
~1/2 c. sugar
1/2 TBS cinnamon
2 (12 0z) or 3 (7.5 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuits

Preheat oven to 400. Pam a bundt pan and sprinkle the pecans in the bottom of the pan. Mix 2 TBS of melted butter with the syrup and drizzle over the pecans. Melt the remaining butter. Mix the cinnamon and sugar. Cut the biscuits into quarters and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place into the pan and intermittently drizzle with butter. Bake 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool one minute and invert onto a serving dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment