Last week marked Ryan's first trip to Wyoming. Some good friends of our were getting married so I decided to take an extra long weekend and spend some time with family while we were out there. I flew out with the boys (alone) on Wednesday morning and was very pleasantly surprised by how well they behaved on our flights. Both of our seatmates commented on how good they were. Once we arrived it was a whirlwind adventure full of tractor riding, horseback riding, hikes, throwing rocks, big trucks, a little impromptu medical care and lots of family. My sister and "Mr Dan the Friendly Bear" (Mike's name for Sarah's boyfriend) came up from Colorado to spend the week with us as well. Brad flew in Friday night and he and I went to the wedding on Saturday then flew home Sunday. Per usual time flew way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment