Hey look, there is mommy and that cool twisty toy I like to slobber on.
I'm going to do it, I'm going to go get that toy, then get to mommy so I can pull her hair (because I REALLY love pulling her hair), here I go, I'm really going to do it.
Well, maybe I'll just sit back and think about it for a second. I bet if I act really excited to see her, mommy will come pick me up AND give me that toy. Let's try it. Flapping arms - check; happy noises - check; big grin (complete with dimple) - check. Hmmm, she isn't picking me up.
Ok, I guess I better take matters into my own hands and get over there myself. Let's see here, how do the other kids do this? Arms on floor, legs behind me, almost got it.
Getting closer.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment