Being mommy is wonderful and hard. It is feeling your heart swell with pride at things that would otherwise be insignificant. It is worrying constantly about what you are doing, how your actions will shape your child and whether or not you are doing enough. It is seeing the world through the eyes of a two year old (both the good and the bad) and trying to teach a miniature human being how to be a good, honorable person. It is chasing after monsters (generally imaginary) and kissing boo-boos. It is endless laundry. It is being the recipient of those early morning gummy grins that almost bring you to tears. It is sleepless nights. It is noodles...a LOT of noodles. It is being the bad guy. It is saying things you never imagined would come out of your mouth. Being mommy is wonderful and hard and I would not trade it for anything in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And it only gets better as they change everyday in every way.
ReplyDeleteYes. It is. I wouldn't either. All those things? You are to me. I love you. Mom
ReplyDelete