I realize most of the blog posts lately have been lacking descriptions and explanations. Things are just so busy. I keep telling myself I will have more time to do X, Y and Z once "things go back to normal." What I am realizing is that the old normal doesn't exist anymore. This crazy, go go go life we are living is our new normal. Granted the past few weeks have required new adjustments with me going back to work, but that isn't going to change. Hopefully, over time we will all get into the swing of things and gain efficiencies, but I don't think I can expect things to slow down for a long time. My first week back at work I think we ate dinner at home twice. There just wasn't enough time to get the boys, play with the boys and cook dinner by 6:30.
I guess the point of this is that I am hoping with time that words will start to appear on the blog again (along with the adorable pictures of course) and that I will tell you about the funny things that happened on Mother's day this year, or about how Mike sings me songs...whole songs; or how Ryan rolled over last weekend for the first time (!!!) or how we are going on an Alaskan cruise this summer, or how Brad has been working so much we have barely seen him in the past week (well, maybe I'll leave that out). In the meantime, I hope the cute pictures will suffice.
cute pictures are always enough for me. The words are as frosting on the pumpkin. Rolled over without Mikes help, try and stop Ryan now! MK
ReplyDelete