- I'm terrified of geese. I got bit in the butt by our family "pet" Gracey when I was 4 and still remember everything about it happening, including how much it hurt. 6 or so years later our dog finally helped that stupid goose meet her demise. I couldn't have been happier.
- I've been in love with the same man/boy for almost half of my life. A lot of people think I married him because he was a doctor. Truth is I knew him when he was a punk teenager and he probably wouldn't have become a doctor if I wasn't for me (yeah I said it, I know you aren't supposed to say those things but this time it is true).
- I love being a mom more than anything. I'm good at it, it comes naturally and having Mike makes me a better person.
- I got my sense of humor from my dad. It is fairly crass and inappropriate. You probably haven't seen it unless you know me pretty well because I really hate offending people so I usually hold back unless you really know me.
- I have a love hate relationship with my hair. I love that it is red and think and has a lot of volume, but at the same time I hate that it is thick and has a lot of volume (read puff). I especially hate when it is humid because there is no controlling it.
That's all I've got for now. Maybe I'll do another installment someday and you can learn more about me.

Maybe you got your sense of humor from Gracey? ..or maybe she is why you married Brad? You should give her more credit, she made you tough.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo.
Crass and inappropriate, my ass!
ReplyDeleteMK