Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow my sweet baby turns 2. I can't imagine our lives without him and at the same time I  trying to remember advanced calculus formulas to figure out how 2 years have gone by so quickly. 


Ryan is a sweet, opinionated, little stinker. He has a fiery temper but is quickly subdued (just like mama). 


He absolutely adores Mike and tries to imitate everything he does. He loves to put Mike's shoes on and wear them around the house. 


He is very outgoing and persistently yells "hi" at any one we pass while out and about. 


His vocabulary is growing and he has started stringing together 2 and 3 word sentences.  He is becoming more and more independent and tries to undress himself. He can pretty effectively use utensils while eating and has started drinking water out of a normal cup. 


He LOVES Sam and Kitty and can frequently be found trying to squish kitty into submission (ie hugging?)


He loves trucks, balls, blocks and whatever Mike has. 


Every night he insists on giving everyone hugs and kisses and will throw a fit if I try to rush the process. 


Ryan Patrick I love you to the moon and back!

2 comments:

  1. RYAN, we love you! you are absolutely everything we expect in a carrottop. MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday sweet boy! We can't wait to see you again.
    Love Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete