See the title up there...yeah, that one. Well that pretty much sums up our entire weekend. Brad got called in early Saturday morning to operate so the boys and I (ok, just I) organized half of Ryan's closet. The boys thought it was great fun because they got to play in the bathtub (without water) and jump on my bed.
After I finally convinced them to get off the bed we actually got out of our pajamas and headed out for the play Peter Pan. Unfortunately it was LONG...2.5 hours long. Which is asking A LOT from little kids, fortunately the boys both did great!
After we finally made it home that night we snuggled in (for at least 2.7 seconds) to watch the Cards and the Red Sox in the World Series.
Sunday morning we broke out all the warm clothes and headed to the Zoo where we pretended to be Spoooooky monsters;
watched hippos fight (which was crazy);
and measured up against some furry friends. Ryan is approximately the size of a koala and mike is 1/2 way between a river otter and pygmy goat.
Once we left the zoo, Brad and I settled in for a 6 mile run around Forest Park. Ryan decided it was the perfect opportunity to take a little cat nap.
As I was cooking dinner that night the boys came clomping into the kitchen in Brad's shoes. Mike proudly declared that he was daddy and Ryan was his friend Ryan (very creative). He then proceeded to "go to work" and "talk on my phone." Apparently after work "Daddy and his friend Ryan" went to the Cardinals game.
No comments:
Post a Comment