Thursday, September 19, 2013

Randoms

Look at this - two posts in a row.  It is almost like I'm a real blogger again.  Oh wait, that would imply I was a real blogger at some point in the past, which I don't think is really true.  Anyway, here are some random pictures and random updates.

We were spoiled with box tickets to the Cardinals again.  The boys were fantastic.  They were so well behaved that someone decided they needed to order ice cream at 9pm to reward them.  Brad had been sampling the fine array of alcohol present in the box and was reluctant to leave so my kids got ice cream (and jelly beans) at 9:15 on a Tuesday night.  Mom of the year right here.  We finally left around 10pm.  Ryan was asleep before we even pulled out of the parking lot, but Mike had a nice sugar buzz going and chatted the entire way home.


 Ryan is a silly boy who sometimes likes to wear buckets as hats.  Who can blame him.


 Speaking of silly boys, both of them wanted to ride in the end of the shopping cart, along with all the groceries.  I especially like how Mike propped his feet up on the watermelon.


 We seriously have the most relaxed animals on the planet.  If they had thumbs I am pretty sure they would write a tell-all book about their adventures with toddlers/preschoolers.  Mike likes to chase kitty and pick her up and carry her around.  She always goes completely limp when he does it.


In other news, Brad and I are still running together pretty much every weekend.  The boys have gotten used to it and Mike has finally learned (sort of) not to ask us 10,000 questions from the stroller while we are running.   We are scheduled to run the Warrior Dash again next weekend, I am doing the Graffiti Run with my sister the following weekend and we are planning to sign up for a family 1 mile fun run in October (to let Mike run a race with us - he has already informed me he will win because he has fast shoes) and are planning on signing up for a 10K mud run in November.  I might actually have to start admitting that I'm kind of a runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment