I will be the first to point out that I am aware I have been neglecting this space lately. Things haven't been really busy, I just haven't been making it a priority. I would like to say I am going to be better, but I don't know that I will. So here is a little glimpse into our weekend (in a completely random order).
On Sunday we took the boys out to Six Flags for a few hours. They both love riding the kid rids. The one below was a big hit until I asked Mike to help Ryan get down and the momentum of it caused them both to fall and hit their heads on a wooden fence (mommy fail)!
On Friday I bought a sandbox on Craigslist for $10 (I really love random Craigslist finds) so we bought some sand, dug out the sand toys and let the boys at it. They literally spent hours playing in it over the weekend.
On Saturday we took the boys to "Things That Go" and let them climb in/on fire trucks, police cars, construction equipment, boats, ATVs and so much more (even a life flight helicopter).
No comments:
Post a Comment