Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Recap

Sorry I've been a bit sparse in my updates lately.  Things have been a little crazy for us over the past few weeks.  Between the 4th of July holiday weekend, quarter end close at work, my mom visiting, my mom breaking her shoulder and my dad unexpectedly visiting blogging hasn't been at the top of my priority list.  But we have done so many great things that I wanted to be sure to mention them.

First up: Fourth of July weekend.  My mom flew in late Wednesday night and was woken up bright and early by these two goofballs.   Brad and I "enjoyed" a 4 mile run without having to push the double jogging stroller.


We spent the afternoon at a BBQ learning the finer points of Bocce ball.


Then in the evening made our way to Arnold for some fireworks.


On Friday we decided to trek downtown for the annual air show that takes place under the arch.


 On Saturday we did a 5 mile mud run with some friends (we were pretty proud of ourselves for finishing in 54:30)


Mike even got to play in the "Lil Muckers" area.

Then on Sunday (before I had to go to work - boo), Brad and I went on a sunrise hot air balloon ride which ended in a semi-crash landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment