Friday, March 29, 2013

Thursday Night

Over the past 3+ years I've noticed that our evening routine has become a bit...predictable.  That isn't bad at all, it just follows a routine.  I pick the boys up, cook dinner (usually while Mike watches a show on TV and Ryan tells me how mad he is every time I set him down), the dinner an hour or so of playing, baths and bed for the boys.
Someone is a fan of pepperoni.  He would cry everytime he ran out.  In case you are wondering I made pizzas for dinner last night.  I generally don't just feed my children pepperoni on a whim.

This is the end of our snow man.  Mike ran into the yard when we got home and started kicking the snow and yellow "KA-Pow!"

This kept him entertained for almost as long as it took me to take this picture.  Also - there is a good chance these bowls are still on the kitchen floor.

The slide was a success - though I had to lift his feet up for him otherwise he VERY slowly slid down as his s hoes screeched on the plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment