Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winner

I love to take pictures.  I'm pretty sure I inherited the gene from my mom (who will take a picture of anything).  I personally don't think most of my pictures are anything that anyone else would ever find merit in.  I take them because I like to and it helps me remember things.

A month or so ago I happened to have my phone with me during bathtime. I noticed Ryan was looking at his reflection in the overflow thing.  I snapped a quick picture - edited it and posted it on instagram.  A few weeks later the Pioneer Woman hosted a photo contest where the only rule was that the picture had to be taken with a phone.  I submitted the bathtub picture and didn't think much of it.  A few days later I was one of the pictures selected (group 2).  A few weeks later I was selected as one of the finalists (see here) and today my picture was announced as "Winner #1."  OMG!?!?!?!  I won a photography contest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment