Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lighting

There is a room in our house that has wonderful natural lighting for taking pictures.  Some of my favorite pictures were taken in this room.  Ok, it is the dining room.  I've been known to shove the table and chairs out of the way to get great pictures.  All of the pictures below are straight out of the camera (i.e. I did not edit them at all).  While the composition may not be fantastic or anything like that (I quickly grabbed my camera when I noticed how sweet Ryan looked and how nice the lighting was) I love each of them.

Ryan had just finished crying (I left the room to get the camera and he was not happy about it).  I love how blue his eyes look.


Cheeks?  Jowls?  A tasty snack?

The cuteness...I die, even if his hand is blurry.

I have a VERY similar picture of Mike right around the same age that I turned into a canvas print and hung in our bedroom.  I love the little chubby fingers on the window and the unsteady little legs.

This kid LOVES Sammy.  She isn't quite as sold on him (yet), but he is always tickled pink when she is nearby.

Sweet Sammy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment