Wednesday, June 13, 2012

That one day that Brad jumped out of an airplane

So you remember that day, about a week and a half ago that Brad jumped out of an airplane? No? Oh, I guess it is because I am ridiculously behind on blogging and haven't told you about it yet. So anyway, Brad turned 30 earlier this month and we (yes, we) decided that he should go sky diving to celebrate. I did NOT go sky diving. I have no desire to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Not surprisingly, he loved it. I think the perma-grin was plastered to his face for the next two days.  I was just thrilled that the parachute opened and he made it safely back to earth.


Getting suited up - I love the look the girl in the corner is giving him.

Taking off in the airplane.

And we can all breath because the parachute actually did open.


I think Mike was happy the parachute opened too.

See...perma-grin...I don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment